The Slashers are back! Gary Slasher – the madman of movie riffs and his wife Erin Slasher – the corpse of commentary.
Still bitter about not being accepted by the horror “in” crowd they have decided to take their revenge on Stephen King’sThe Children of the Corn, Hor-RIFF-ic Productions’ 2nd victim.
This film gets plowed, picked, shucked, cooked, eaten, and oddly enough, passed straight through their systems. Yep, this movie certainly doesn’t skimp on the fertilizer. Just a couple of things to consider when considering this one:
- Never go to Nebraska.
- Not buying this track is forbidden sayeth the Lord!
- Seriously, never go to Nebraska.
- Profaning and unbelieving, all the cool kids are doing it.
- If you’re already in Nebraska….get out now!
- You might start referring to perfect strangers as “OUTLANDER!”
- Western Iowa, Northern Kansas, Northeast Colorado, just stay away from the whole Midwest in general just to be safe.
BONUS: Special guest star — Satan!
Be sure to pick up this latest installment by the Hor-RIFF-ic duo that’s here to slay. We promise it’s going to be a bloodygood time.